Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Comical Misunderstanding

I was talking to a friend today and we were discussing beautiful people. We were discussing how uncomfortable it can be when you are in their presence. She had a made a comment about an attractive person and I automatically that she was talking about Ryan. It wasn't until I got off the phone that I realised that she was talking about someone else. I felt like an idiot at first. But, then I got to thinking that I shouldn't be embarrassed that I still feel attracted to my husband. I feel happy that I am married to this handsome man. It made me remember the first time that I saw him. I remember I was sitting in Sunday School when this completely gorgeous guy starts teaching the lesson. I don't remember a word that he said! All that I remember was thinking how cute and personable he was. I then remember going to a Family Home Evening and he was there with some friends. I remember wondering how I could get him to notice me. I was a decent flirt, but I never approached a guy first. So I wondered how I could get introduced to him. It was then that I learned that a friend had a crush on him. Well, we all know that friend law states that you can't hit on/flirt/date a guy that a friend likes, so he was off limits. Lucky for me, he did notice me somewhere along the way and asked me out and the rest was history. Oh yes, and my friend had moved to Georgia.
In case you may have forgotten (and how could you), here he is...

3 comments:

jeannie said...

It was meant to be for sure!!! I think Ryan hit the jackpot noticing YOU!! What did your friend say when she found out??

PS love your new side pics....I just noticed them cute!

Lott said...

Awwww! You are so sweet and Ryan lucked out finding you.

ps. I love your poem for your friend.

JaMie HeApS said...

ryan you little hottie. all i can say is really hes the lucky one!!! and there is nothing better then being with someone who you still think is the hottest thing around.