Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Cadbury's Lovely Gift

Every year I wait and wait and wait for Valentine's day to come and go! I mean really, who needs hearts and flowers and goo goo ga ga? The way to a woman's heart is CANDY! Not just any candy, the sweet, creamy, yummy goodness, a little piece of heaven, melt in you mouth richness of the blessed Cadbury Chocolate Creme Egg! Every year I wait impatiently for Spring to come so I can run to the nearest store and purchase my favorite chocolate in the world! Every year after Easter, I run to the store to snatch up any eggs that may be around in order to prolong my sugar induced happiness. Every year after I have eaten my last egg, I curse the Cadbury company for causing my withdrawal convulsions. I am usually heard saying, "What is so hard about making them all year long? Can't they make them for other holidays too?"
Well, this year my wish came true! The Cadbury company heard my (and I hope other people's) requests for the blessed creme egg. This year they Made the Ornament creme egg. I am sorry to say that I only have found them at Walgreen's. I am also sorry to say that I have not been able to purchase a 4 pack of eggs. But, beggars will not be choosers, I will rejoice in the precious egg and buy them individually and be happy! So here is to you Cadbury Company! You really do know how to make a delicious candy!


3 comments:

jeannie said...

YAY, I agree why can't they just make them all year long?? I saw them there and thought of you and Jamie and your addictions for those little buggers. Now you have me craving them I may have to take a trip to Walgreens today.

JaMie HeApS said...

HOLLY HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM HEADING THERE RIGHT NOW

Lott said...

I've never understood why people like those things...but my husband and boys love them! I don't think I'll tell them about Walgreens...wouldn't want to take any of your supply away.