Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Picture Day

Well, we finally had our pictures taken for our Christmas cards on Sunday. Here are a couple that I thought everyone could look at to see Spencer's true nature. He is definitely the goof of the family. Plus, he is the only one of our children who isn't tongue-tied so I guess he likes to show it off.
The following are some pictures I liked of each of the children. This was taken of Spencer right at our front door. He didn't want his picture taken, but I liked it!
This tree is in the park that is part of our subdivision. Look at those beautiful blue eyes.
I am pretty sure that this little girl has captured her daddy's heart. What do you think?

3 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

erica whoot whoo, yes your family is darling and yes spencer is a hoot, but wow you are looking dapper!!!! ryan better watch out i hear there is some wild men up there in idaho that go crazy for foxy babes with flowing hair!!!!

jeannie said...

What a cute family! Those pictures turned out awesome! Whoever took them did good work. You all look great! I love Cora's little hat she is a cute little bug! Can't wait to get that card in the mail.

Lott said...

I really like your family photo. Everyone looks good in ours, except me. I decided the majority should win, so we went with it.

Did you have someone take those? Thanks for sharing!