Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to Two Jeans!

SmileyCentral.com



Happy Birthday to two awesome chicks!


First, Happy 1st Birthday to my little girl, Cora Jean!
How quickly a year has gone. She is a loving little girl who knows how to not to take any crap from her brothers. She loves to dance and eat bread (a girl straight after my heart).
Second, Happy Birthday to Jeannie!
She is such a fun friend and is usually up for anything. She loves American Idol and could out-vote any of you!
I hope you both have a great day! Eat as much chocolate as you can!

4 comments:

jeannie said...

Happy Bday baby Cora I can't believe you are a big one year old!!! I'm so glad I got to meet you cuz you are one cool baby girl!!
(Yes Erika that is a lovely picture, I love my hair flowing in the wind-thanks for the bday wishes)

Sarah said...

give our love to Cora and a happy birthday hug for the the whole Utah Family.

We hope you can all come and visit soon so we can see all of you again.

all our love

sarah & Grandma

JaMie HeApS said...

happy birthday you two foxy chicks and you know jean the wind blown hair look is so sexy.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.