Monday, February 9, 2009

Winter


I was extremely busy in December with Christmas, company and a wedding, so when January rolled around I was excited to get my blog up to date. That is when I received some news that put me into a "funk". That is the best word to describe it. Well, I think the fog has lifted and I am coming out of it. Here are a few pictures from Christmas and events around it. I have a couple of recent things that I am going to post soon. Thanks for checking my blog and hopefully I will give you more to look at in the future.

6 comments:

Lott said...

I'm sorry you were in a funk and that something happened to put you in one. If you need someone to talk to..give me a call.

Glad you are back!

jeannie said...

I'm glad your feeling better I've been missing seeing cute pictures of what you guys have been up to! Your a strong woman and I know you'll get through this! Your awesome love ya!

Juliann said...

I'm so glad you posted more pictures! I've checked your blog SO MANY times lately, but I understand that blogging isn't the greatest thing to do when you aren't feeling nice and cheery!Thanks again for all your help with Jamie's Thank you cards. You are one talented lady! Tell the family we say hello! The boys and I are coming to Boise for a couple weeks so we'll we you then (Feb.22nd).

Juliann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crysty said...

I've been thinking about you! I hope everything is okay! Love and hugs.

JaMie HeApS said...

THANK GOODNESS!!!! im so glad you back at it!! looks like it was a good couple of months.