Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My baby is 2????

My baby turned 2 on Friday (where does the time go). We started out the evening with some dinner at Red Robyn. I am pretty sure they have the best fries. Carter was begging us to have the people sing to her, but we thought they would scare her, plus what's the point of having them sing to a 2 year-old? We then went home for a little party. My parents, Todd and Liz's family, and Karen and Natalie came over for the festivities.
Carter and Ryan at dinner.
Spencer at dinner.
The Birthday Girl at dinner.
I am totally digging the cupcake cakes from Walmart! How easy is to hand a kid a cupcake?! Love it!
Of course Carter had to make his way into the picture.
She got a "Build-a-Monkey" from Aunt Karen and Natalie.
Her annual tea set from my mom.
I just love to look of determination on her face in this picture.

3 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

you guys have been celebrating the bdays lattley. yes it all gose by too fast, but it looks like you really lived it up. and i love the tea set idea cute.

jeannie said...

Happy Bday Cora!! you are seriously the sweetest little girlie! It must be because we share a bday and your named after me :) JK Hope you had a fun bday!

Juliann said...

It's hard for me to believe Cora is two. I love the first picture of Ryan and Carter--it's so typical of them! Love it! My kids will all look adopted and Kristi and Pauls will all look identical. I've heard Paul say numerous times how much he likes Ryan. I can see them being good buddies. Yea for fun marriages!