Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Happy Birthday, Kris!

Happy Birthday, Kris!
I would put in a picture of Kris, but I don't have a picture that she approves of. She still wants me to remove the picture I do have posted of her from when we went to the Spaghetti Factory.
For her birthday I took her to the Cheesecake Factory and gave her the Twilight series (which she claims to be loving). She is trying to find a way to be a vampire. :)
Here are some of my favorite things about Kris...
  • Most of my funniest stories involve Kris (i.e. The Recreational Equipment Inc. Story and a lot of shopping stories).
  • She is always up for a good time.
  • She loves to shop, but really doesn't want to try on clothes (like me).
  • She likes things (movies, books, etc) that are geared for teens (again like me).
  • She loves food!
  • She is hilarious!
  • She understands sarcasm.
  • She loves to quote movies.
  • And, she usually says what I am thinking.

Love you, Kris, and I hope you have a great Birthday!

3 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

happy birthday.... the pic oc the spegetti factory, fab.

jeannie said...

Happy bday dark haired Erika twin!!
DUDE that is the best present ever! I guess she is worthy. : )
Hope you had a fun day and please let EUREKA post more pics of you!!

jeannie said...

Good Job Erika background looks cute