Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Photo Shoot


I took Cora in to get her "6 Month" pictures taken, even though she is actually 7 months old. Oh, well. We went to Kiddie Kandid and they, like always, did a good job. Cora was hilarious though. She did not want to smile! She wasn't crying or anything, she was just wanting to play with the props. I was definitely tired when the event was over. Oh, do you like the headbands I "made"? I bought the headbands at Target in the hair section for little girls. Then I bought flowers and hot glued them on to pins. I then can interchange the flowers and headbands. Yep, that is as crafty as I get. I am sure not going to sew anything. :)

2 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

there is something about naked babies there is nothing cutier!! the photos look fab with the headbands and all. you CRAFTY.

jeannie said...

OH MY those are such cute pictures. I don't even know which one is my fav because they are ALL cute. She is so cute and they did an awesome job, as usual. I miss that place. Very cute headband you are a pro!