Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's Another Christmas, Charlie Brown!

Tuesday is a night that we usually watch a movie because there aren't any shows we like to watch. Carter asked which movie we would be watching and since I didn't want to watch any of the normal DVDs we have, I checked out what was going to be on the tube that night. Lucky for me, A Charlie Brown Christmas was scheduled to be on. So we set up the pillows and blankets and got to watch Charlie Brown pick out the sad Christmas tree and Sally writing a letter to Samantha Claus. I loved the Charlie Brown Specials as a kid and love that my children enjoy them as well. So here we are... Lucy and Charlie... Did anyone else want to ice skate like Lucy after the special?
How cute are these munchkins?
Just the four of us since dad was attending a meeting in Seattle.


3 comments:

Lott said...

You all look so sweet and cozy! I'm thinking that is how the boys & I will look when the latest Harry Potter video comes out in a couple of weeks!!!

JaMie HeApS said...

looks like a fun night. isnt this time of year the greatest. ryan so missed out!!

jeannie said...

waa waa wa wa waaa wawa wawa

gotta luv charlie brown