Monday, November 19, 2007

Our Trip to Arizona


That was one of the quickest trips ever! We weren't in Arizona for 48 hours but it was fun! We spent Friday with Ryan's parents. Ryan and his dad golfed and his mom, Cora and I went to lunch and shopping. On the way home we saw a car that was painted like Herbie, I had to take a picture of it because that is one of Spencer's favorite movies. When I got home and showed him the picture, he just sat there and looked at it for 5 minutes.

Saturday we headed down to Tucson and spent the afternoon and evening with the Olsens! We talked and had some Yummy Queso! I got to see the kiddos. I have missed them soooo much. I can't believe how big they are. I wish I could have put them in my pocket and took them with me. Miranda came by to say hi and see Cora. We then met up with the Batleys and all headed to dinner. It was nice to see Cole and Ellie as well. I used to think that Cole had the cutest voice ever, but Ellie might beat him out! Way too cute. We had some yummy dinner at Blancos. We went back to the Olsens and talked some more. We checked out Jeannie's cute jewelry, I had to take a little somethin' somethin' home with me. A special thanks to Kara for the cute headbands too. Ryan had to finally drag me out at 9:30 to head back to Mesa. Ryan didn't want to leave either, but we had to leave his parents' house by 6:00 in the morning to make our flight in time. It sucked that we weren't able to play cards. We'll have to do it the next time we see the Olsens.

Thanks Jeannie and Kyle for spending time with us. We had so much fun! We sure have missed you guys. We can't wait to see you again.

2 comments:

jeannie said...

OK Cute slide show! We sure know how to cram fun into just a few hours!! Next time make it longer OK!!I'm so glad I got to meet baby Cora she is a perfect little doll. Just wish I could have seen Carter and Spencer too. Maybe soon.
Thanks for spending your almost anniversary with us. That was very special!

Lott said...

I thought you fell off the face of the earth. So glad you had a fun trip & now your back!!!!