Tuesday, November 27, 2007

What We Have Been Up To

Holy Cow! Where has the time gone? I thought that October would never end and now November is almost over and I don't know what I have been doing?
Last week was CRAZY, as I am sure it was for all of you! We got our first snow of the season last Tuesday! It could not have been a more beautiful snow. While living in Arizona, I would sometimes dream of snow. Sometimes. I would dream of huge beautiful flakes falling on Christmas morning as you open presents by the fire. After that, I dream of warm weather. But this snow was the kind you dream of. The flakes were enormous! The one picture of Carter isn't very good because he was closing his mouth after catching some flakes but I put it on the page because you have a great view of the huge flakes.
The week continued with a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner at my mom's house. We then went to Ryan's sister's house for some easy conversation. The next morning came quite early (4:00 am) with some awesome Black Friday shopping. We finally got home at 3:00 pm. Talk about shop 'til you drop! I then took a nap and went to a friend's to watch our poor Broncos get beat! Sniff! I guess we can't get a BCS Bowl every year! The rest of the weekend included some cleaning, organizing and church. Let's just say some sleep was needed in the end.
After-dinner wrestling with Grandma!
A big bear hug!
A small smile from the Diva!
Ryan's normal reaction to family get togethers and the camera.
Spencer, Carter, Cousin Natalie, and Cousin Reece
Cousin Jamie looking hot with her new bangs!

Do you think someone is ready to go home and get to bed? I meant Cora!

2 comments:

Lott said...

I loved that snowfall as well. Also...we hit black Friday, but next year we have a new top secret plan! I'm glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving

jeannie said...

Looks like you have lots to be thankful for! Very cute!