Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas Review Part 1


Well, it has been nearly two weeks since Christmas, so I thought it was time to give an update! We were pretty busy and had company, then the kids got sick followed by me getting sick. Well, I am finally feeling better so here we are. These pictures are from the kids school holiday parties and the big visit we had from Santa. We have the connections, so we don't even have to go to the mall! That's right! No mall for us, he makes house calls. He came over and let Carter, Spencer, Cora (I didn't get a good picture), and some cousins sit on his lap and tell him what they wanted for Christmas. He finished the visit by reading a couple of books. It is his busy time of year so we loved that he took time to come and see us. Thanks, Santa.

5 comments:

Lott said...

Yeah...you posted an update. That must mean you are feeling better. Love your Christmas photos! Don't you love our new church time..I mean, compared to 3pm!

jeannie said...

For reals is that your step dad?? I remember you saying he looked exactly like santa. Maybe he is the real santa. I love how Spencer looks ticked off and then the cute happy pic. Love it!

jant said...

We saw your blog address on the back of Gp. Stroh's Xmas card. What a beautiful family. Enjoyed your blog especially the slides.

E-llo said...

It is so nice to hear from you Aunt Janet! I hope all is going well for you guys. If you have a blog, I would love to be able to check it out.

jant said...

I am just a little behind on these things. I got a gmail acct. not too long ago because of Michael our youngst has one and wanted to send him something.

Not sure how to have a blog, but will check on it. I will need to get G.Pa Stro up to our computer and show him your blog, etc... He has surgery next Monday, the 14th. So it might be a couple weeks. It is sorta minor, outpatient. But I guess @ his age nothing is minor. Fun checking out your pictures. More later.