Thursday, January 10, 2008

A New Breakthrough

We had a breakthrough today! Just when I was thinking, "What am I going to post on my blog?" I was just beginning to wonder what it is I do all day. Don't get me wrong, I am usually busy all day taking care of kids, cleaning and what not, but nothing interesting enough to post. Then my little girl saved me! We were shopping around (waiting for Spencer to get out of pre-school) when I looked at her and thought I got a glimpse of white. I put my finger in her mouth (it was clean), and, sure enough, she got her first tooth. Poor thing, she goes two weeks with a cold to get another cold two days later, which lasts two weeks to have it followed by her first tooth. Good thing she won't remember it.

2 comments:

jeannie said...

Now that is a fabulous post!!! What a cute itty bitty teenie weinie yellow pocka..... oh ya baby toothe!
She is tender!

JaMie HeApS said...

WATCH OUT HERE COMES THE BITTING