Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Memory Game

Concentration anyone?Here is what you do:

1. Add a comment to this post on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot…anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It’s actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.


If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you.

5 comments:

Lott said...

I'm not playing the game yet...maybe in the near future, but I still wanted to give a memory.


I remember seeing you when you were in early pregnancy and thinking about how miserable you looked. I had complete empathy, but was amazed you came to church when you looked like you would pass out at any time!

Smartee said...

I remember the the first time we all hung out at your house and we played Hand and Foot and argued with the boys all night about the rules of the game! We need to do that again one of these days!

Crysty said...

I remember when you made my baby (Carrie) laugh for the first time in her life, and I remember being on the phone with you when you found out you were pregnant with Carter! ;o) I have lots of others, but those are the two that stick out the most!

JaMie HeApS said...

i loved our first thanksgiving in tucson you guys `invited us over and it felt so good to have some where to go, then theres the time in the car when dax wouldnt stop crying and you sang to him the whole way there, i loved all our mom talks and our hot date nights with the boys, just wish you would have stayed a little longer.

jeannie said...

I remember our fun walks and remember you not wanting us to meet Ryan and then him and Kyle hit it off. Fun BBQ's in your backyard on Sunday afternoons, playing cards, being prego together and having someone to complain too, and sitting around laughing at Hayden and Carter, you bringing me DC's all the time... oh so many fun memories.