Monday, August 11, 2008

Trip to Twin Falls Temple (Say that three times fast)

Well, two weeks ago we went to Twin Falls to walk through their new Temple. We had a great time. We then went to Shoshone Falls ("Niagara Falls of the west"). The falls were running pretty high, so the kids were impressed. We then drove home and Cora threw up, twice. That was the beginning of a crazy couple of weeks. So we got home and she threw up again. She was doing better when I put her to bed, but then it was Spencer's turn. He threw up 7 times and had the back door trots ALL NIGHT LONG. It took all of Wednesday to recover from that night. Then Thursday I got us ready to go camping on Friday (that will come in a later post). We came home Sunday, I started reading Breaking Dawn and it took all of my free time til Tuesday. Wednesday Kate came over for a play date. After she left, Carter and I started to feel like crap resulting in throwing up. We then felt like crap for another couple of days and so here I am! Finally posting!
Here we are! Myself, Cora, my mom (Sandie), Carter, My mother-in-law (Carol), and Spencer My cute kids.

Here we are at Shoshone Falls with my mom.

Here we are with Carol.

3 comments:

Lott said...

You look gorgeous in those photos. I'm so sorry you got the flu. There is nothing worse than having the pukes in the hot, hot summer....except for the 9 month kind. I accidentally wrote my memory of you about puke before I read this...darn.

ps. I read Breaking Dawn...wasn't thrilled, how about you?

Smartee said...

Those are great pictures of you and the kids. You look beautiful! What I nice day to spend with your kids and mom(s).

Sarah said...

I love the picture of you and the kids and the the one with you guys and aunt Carol they are all so cute and I am glad to hear that you are all feeling better and will be able to come to grandma's party, we can't wait to see everyone.

LOL