Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July

Another holiday, other child sick! I only have three, how is it whenever a holiday roles around I have a sick child?
Well, it was a fun holiday in spite of the sickness. We went to my mom's for lunch and then to Karen's for dinner and play. The evening started with dinner followed by swimming and fireworks. We also celebrated Mark and Steve's birthday. Mark turned the big 50 today. Happy Birthday, Mark! I took Cora home early so she wouldn't be scared by the fireworks which turned out to be a good thing, since when I took her to the doctor the next day, she had a double ear infection! Yippee!
Here is Ryan with John (in blue, family friend), Mark (birthday boy) and Karen Annabelle and Spencer watching the fire crackers and bottle rockets being lit.
Carter
Kristi throwing Spencer in the air.
My poor sick baby! You can tell she is sick by those glossed over eyes.


4 comments:

Pearsons said...

Even though she wasnt feeling the greatest she looks real cute with her hair bows. I am so jealous of your trip it looked like a lot of fun. You need to bring your kids over sometime to go swimming at the club house.

JaMie HeApS said...

love the fourth sorry you had a sick one, that sucks and least the others partied hard.

Smartee said...

Poor girl! Tenlee had an ear infection a few days before we left so I feel for ya! Hope Cora is feeling better.

jeannie said...

Looks like quite the shin dig any ways! Love those cute piggy tails in Kora's hair. She is tender!!