Saturday, July 26, 2008

Fair Play!

It's fair time again! Every year my mom has the kids come out to enjoy the Canyon County Fair. It's nice because it is small and the kids have a nice time. My mom has a garden wagon that they ALL decided to ride in. They kids got to enjoy the fair in style.
Here the kids are checking out a chicken.
McKinzie was in a bind and needed a babysitter. I said cool, as long as you don't mind her taking a trip. So Kambree got to go to the fair as well.

Checking out the goats!

One cool chick! Too bad she wouldn't keep her hat on.
Annabelle and Liz petting a baby pony.

Spence giving the pony a pat.

Nothing softer than a bunny.
Some fresh ink!
While the kids were getting their tats, the lady all but physically forced me to put a small tattoo on Kambree. Even at my protests she cleaned off Kambree's leg and put one on. So now 6 month old, Kambree, is sporting a small heart tattoo on her ankle. Sorry, Ryan and Kinzie! (I was too embarrassed to take a picture of that.)



6 comments:

Lott said...

I'm lovin' that wagon. What a fun tradition! Did the animal barns stink? Were there rides?

Lott said...

Oh yeah..thanks for the best cookies ever. I'm embarrassed to say how many I ate, but I will hint to the fact they make a great breakfast. Shoot...no will power here!

jeannie said...

TAT?? For a minute there I was wondering if the goat had a new body part I hadn't ever heard of!!!

cute pics

Pearsons said...

I appreciated you helping me out at the last minute! The whole tattoo thing was hillarious, everytime I changed her diaper I kept thinking that she had something else on her ankle. You are so awesome to be willing to have her tag along with you to the fair. I really owe you big time. Thanks again

Sarah said...

Erika

It looks like you guys had such a fun time and all the pictures are just adorable.

give our love to the family and we hope to see you for grandma's birthday party.

JaMie HeApS said...

GOTTA LOVE THE FAIR, AND THE SMELLS IT BRINGS YUM!