Saturday, July 5, 2008

Rest of Mexico

So the rest of the trip to Mexico was a lot of fun, but boring to people who don't know who we know. So I thought I would make things a little easier on you all and just show some highlights. The next day on the trip we went 4-wheeling with Chris and Lisa. I hadn't done it since I was little so it took some time getting used to, but once I was used to it, we had a good time. They took us on a a tour of the desert and then down to the beach for us to ride around a bit. The helmets they had us wear were like hard hats. We were a little afraid that they were going to take us to a construction site and put us to work. We also had to wear bandannas because of all the dirt. Ryan and I looked like we were going to rob a stage coach, but Lisa looked like an Arabian princess. I am jealous of those eyes! I was so ready to take a shower when we got back to the hotel! That night we had another reception! The next day we hung at the pool and had massages. That night we went to dinner with a couple of Area Vice-Presidents. The next day we hung at the pool all day and then we went to the dinner/party that recognized the sales winners (Ryan). That was fun as well. The next morning we came home. It was a little sad to leave a nice vacation, but it was also nice to get out of Mexico and be back in the good ol' USofA. The best was seeing my kids when we got home. I missed them sooo much!

Chris on his 4-Wheeler
Lisa, Miss Arabian Princess.
The night we went to dinner with the Area Vice-Presidents
The Awards Banquet
What do you do with Sombrero's lying around? Take a picture, of course! (I am not pregnant, no matter what the picture looks like. I just ate dinner, so lay off! :) )
A look from above at the dinner/party on the beach.
This sign had spotlights on it when the sun went down. They also put on a nice fireworks show. Only in Mexico would they shoot off fireworks so close to where people were sitting. Let's just say that I got something in my eye from the fireworks. Good Times!



2 comments:

Smartee said...

Why would you want to spend a week in Mexico when you could go to Montana and see gigantic windmills! Sounds like an awesome trip!

JaMie HeApS said...

um no you dont look prego i was just thinking how good you look skinny mini