Friday, July 25, 2008

Tagged!!!!

All right, I have been tagged so many times and have not done it, but these are simple answers, so I thought I would finally do one...
1. Where is your cell phone? kitchen
2. Your significant other? gym
3. Your hair? sweaty
4. Your mother? awesome
5. Your father? compassionate
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? none
8 Your favorite drink? Diet Pepsi
9. Your dream/goal? Masters in Counseling
10. The room you’re in? family room
11. Your hobby? anything computer
12. Your fear? I can't say it out loud
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? getting my masters
14. What you’re not? relenting
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. One of your wish list items? Interior decorator
17. Where you grew up? Idaho/Alaska
18. The last thing you did? Canyon County Fair
19. What are you wearing? capris and T-shirt
20. Favorite gadget? Tie - Blackberry/laptop
21. Your pets? none (do kids count? J/K)
22. Your computer? Loved
23. Your mood? relaxed
24. Missing someone? yes
25. Your car? dirty
26. Something you’re not wearing? earrings
27. Favorite store? Target
28. Like someone? most of the time :)
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Thursday
I'm sorry Leslie, but this is stopping with me. I don't ever do them, therefore I am not going to ask anyone to do it. But, if any of you are interested in doing this, feel free!

2 comments:

Lott said...

I'm impressed you even did it, but I did learn some things about you...good job!

JaMie HeApS said...

like the goods