Friday, September 19, 2008

Garage Days!

There is this house down the street from us that I am wondering about. Now I am not one to talk about neighbors (who am I kidding), but I am wondering about these people. Yes, they are the ones in the picture above. J/K
Before I start I would like to state that these people are living in a good size home, over 3000 square feet. It has a family room and bonus room, five bedrooms and I will be hosting an open house on Saturday. :) When they moved in, there was living room furniture in the garage. I thought that maybe they were just taking their time getting things moved into their house. Then I would notice people hanging in the garage. I thought maybe they had a band, working out or fixing a car. Lately, while picking up Carter from the bus stop, I have noticed that the people in the garage are just hanging out. Sitting on their living room furniture and talking. I am wondering why. Do they not have enough room in their house? Do they want to experience the fresh air of the garage? Are they from a different part of the country that does that sort of thing? Can someone please shed some light? Thanks!

9 comments:

Marco said...

Hi, I'm an italian boy, I find your blog at random on the web. It is nice. I think to leave a comment.
Nice to meet you.
Bye Bye Marco

Lott said...

Whoa...I like your new Italian friend.

So, back to topic. I believe they started parking their car in the kitchen which forced them to cook in the living room which left nowhere to hang...thus, the garage. It's a viscious cycle. Be careful not to all into it!

jeannie said...

Hello, I'm juanita a little girl from mexico! Will you be my friend? I am so lonely!


I bet your neighbors smoke and you know what that means......

Smartee said...

Which house is this? I'm going to have to drive by and check it out! Have you found a new friend? Ha, Ha!!
BTW, yes I think I've lost my mind, but Josh surprised me and came home tonight! I'm so ready for life to be slow and normal again!

JaMie HeApS said...

wierd!!!
oh and so pissed you gave into the letters thing i HATE that. come on marco isnt that bad

Crysty said...

I like your new Italian Boy, too! Hmmmmm....and now that I have witnessed first hand the neighbors in their garage at 10 o'clock at night, I have to say it is very odd. I didn't get a good enough look, is there a pool table in there? I'd say they DEFINITELY smoke!

P.S. I like the new look!

Crysty said...

I don't think the word verification will stop Marco, I think he actually left a comment for you!!!! I went to his blog and all of his comments are from other people that say "thanks for the comment, nice to meet you." He's really trying to be your friend! Bwaaahaaa.

Anonymous said...

Funny you should say that Erika because we were wondering that very same thing down here in the south.. It must be a southern thing because every night people on our street and other places bring their chairs out into the garage and just sit there and talk. Very odd we think. When they are done for the night they just put the garage down and you know that they are in for the night. Crazy people so your new neighbors more than likely came from the south somewhere.. Hope that helps.
Kim Ward Dayton

Juliann said...

That's hilarious. You're a good story teller. Usually I just look at people's pictures, but your blog posts are always so funny so I have to read them!