Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Why Must Everything that is Mine be Everyone's?

Ok, soooo... Why must children think that anything that belongs to mom, belongs to them? They don't do it with their dad! Here's the deal. My children think they can hijack my camera and play with it like it is a toy. I never know what they are doing until I download pictures on my computer and get a bunch of pictures of random things like a thumb, stuffed animal, an eye, a cartoon on t.v., a hot wheels car, etc. OR I go to take a bunch of pictures and can't figure out why they look like crap. Well, the little monkeys got a hold of my camera before we went to Utah and screwed up the settings! Dang It! So these are the fuzzy pictures from when we went to dinner with Kyle and Jeannie. I had been looking forward to seeing them and having fun pictures for the blog and this is what I get. Thanks kids!
We went to a yummy Brazilian restaurant called Rodizio Grill. I had never gone to a Brazilian restaurant, so it was a new experience for me. It was a lot of fun! If you have never been to one before, there is a salad bar that is stocked with a ton of salads that is all you can eat. Then, men walk around with meat on these skewers for you to eat. If you choose what they offering, they will cut a piece off. The meat is all you can eat as well. It was fun and the boys had a great time.
Kyle eating some yummy pineapple. (Well, yummy for him, I don't like cooked pineapple)Carter and Hayden - buddies even after not seeing each other for three years.Spencer loved making friends with Reece.I love when Carter thinks he is funny and does the bunny ears. At least Hayden did it him in a previous picture.Here is a picture of a guy serving the meat.

5 comments:

Miranda said...

Cute! Looks like you had alot of fun!

Lott said...

My parents love that place and so does my brother. Since meat isn't my thing, I would be oohing and ahhing over the salads.

ps. My kids take my stuff. I even wrote my name on the top of my relief society phone list. A few days ago it disappeared...& magically ended up in Hunter's car. Grrrr

jeannie said...

Good times! That was a fun place and YUM-o! I'm glad we were able to hook up that was so much fun especially to see Hayden and Carter together again.
Your kids are so sweet!!

Smartee said...

I can so relate to the camera thing. Baylee got ahold of mine and I had all sorts of interesting pictures.

Don't you love Brazilian BBQ places! They are so fun and so good!

JaMie HeApS said...

so sad the one weekend you come is the one were gone. looks like we missed out on alot of fun and we love eating all that meat! hurry and come agian so we can play