Friday, September 26, 2008

You Say It's Your Birthday...

Happy 35th Birthday, Ryan!
I would love to tease him and say that he is getting so old, but I will be 35 soon as well and that will come back to get me!
I just want to tell Ryan how much I love him! He is always making me laugh and isn't that the most important thing. He knows how to have a great time! There is no sitting when Ryan is around. There never is any question if the food he is eating is good with all the mmm's going on. Plus, he has amazing quotables such as "It's like the 4th of July in your mouth" and the classic "Double, triple check 'em"
Love ya, Babe! Have a great day!

5 comments:

jeannie said...

Happy Birthday Ryan. Hope you have a good one! We still will quote Ryan at times with the double triple check!

JaMie HeApS said...

ryan happy birthday and yes you are getting old 35 holly cow your an old fart!!!! we want to play with you guys some time soon.

Sarah said...

HAPPY B-DAY RYAN, WE LOVE YOU

Juliann said...

You may almost be 35 years old, but if I look as good as you do when I'm 35 then i'll be one happy woman. You're a hottie! Thanks for everything you've given me. You are the nicest most giving person. Thanks a ton!

Miranda said...

Happy Birthday Ryan- yes you are getting old! (just kidding, join the fun). Hope you have a good one.