Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Calming Down Time

Just after I had my knee surgery, Ryan was in charge of getting the kids off to bed. This was to be the time for the kids to relax and calm down. So instead of calming down, Ryan thought it would be a lot more fun to take pictures of themselves. I have to say that I am glad he did.
Note Cora's look on her face. The red light and then flash alarm her every time.
Now the fun is really getting going! The giggling has started!! Carter is laughing and saying, "Look at Cora!" So much for calming down and going to bed.

2 comments:

jeannie said...

GOod job Ryan getting some great blog photos!! I love Cora's face. She is so cute! The boys are having a ball playing with dad and Ryan's hair is looking foxy did he light'n it??

jeannie said...

Hayden says Ryan looks like that guy that makes the houses, I think he means Ty Pennington??? WEIRD HUH!! Must be the tan and blonde messy hair.