Sunday, September 23, 2007

The New Fall Season

The new season has finally arrived. Now, there are many shows that I watched last season and many new ones that I am sure that I will watch this season, but, these are the two that I am the most excited about...
First up... Heroes. There are so many things I want to know the answers to: Does Nathan survive? Why didn't Sylar die? and Why is Peter half naked in some insane asylum? I can't wait to find out these things and so much more, only 22 1/2 hours to go.
Second... The Office. I LOVE this show. I loved the updates of their summer vacations that they showed at the end of the re-run last week. (If you missed them, you can check them out at NBC.com) I can't wait to see what happens with Jim and Pam, and Michael and Jan. It will be as equally interesting to see how Michael handles having Ryan as his boss. It is going to be a long 4 days to wait for the season premier.

1 comment:

jeannie said...

hot diggity dog I'm so excited!!