Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What an Idiot

I must say that I am not much of a vocal patriot. I am happy to be an American and I love this country, but I do not like getting into political conversations. With that being said, I am so happy to be an American today. I love that anyone has the RIGHT to say their opinion in this country. We may not agree AT ALL what this person has to say, but they have the RIGHT to say it. People can come here and speak their stupid and unfounded views and it is ok. What I don't get is what kind of Idiot would come to a country that he hates? He doesn't like our views and yet he takes an opportunity to come to this country and participate in one of it's fundamental rights. I think him coming to this country and partaking in our right of free speech is ironic since he is practically a dictator and would not allow the same thing in his own country. If you do not know who I am speaking of, I am talking about President Ahmedinejad of Iran. I like this picture of a protester's sign since it saved me the time of finding a picture of him and doing the same thing. Well, all that is left to say is, GO USA.

2 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

I AGREE.

jeannie said...

I can't see the picture, i'm so sick of having that problem!!
I agree though I know who you are talking about.