Monday, September 10, 2007

Extended Guys Trip

This was the extended guys trip in Florida. This is a warning that some of the following material is graphic and small children should be asked to leave the room before viewing. Now, with that being said, I must leave the room.

Ryan's boss, who is an avid hunter, convinced the rest of the guys to go hog hunting in Florida. They all extended their trips by 2 days to accommodate this hunting adventure. So this is how it went. They meet with some guide guy and he takes them on this enormous truck thing. He sends out his dogs to find some hogs and corner them and then they shoot the pig. There are soo many that they were all done in 1 1/2 hours. Because they were done so early, they decided to go deep sea fishing the next day. They didn't catch anything and Ryan didn't take pictures. I would rather be posting pictures of deep sea fishing than hog hunting. So... while they were hog hunting and deep sea fishing, I was stuck in an airport, tired and grouchy, trying to get back to our children. When they all made their kill, they went to look at the alligators and caught one.
Now, this is the picture that makes me ill. So don't look if you have a weak stomach. The whole time while they were planning this, I kept getting images of Lord of the Flies in my head. I think it would have been more appropriate if they were wearing loin clothes, don't you.




3 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

LION CLOTHES INDEED THAT IS A SIGHT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE... RYAN IN A LION CLOTH

jeannie said...

HA that is a fun visual!!
OK that is gross!! I like the alligator pictures though.
Where are the agonizing airport travel pics??

E-llo said...

Ryan had the camera. How sad is that? :(